FAMILY VISA REQUIREMENT’S
1. DULLY FILLED IN VISA APPLICATION FORM
applicants can get their forms, by entering into the web – portal by visiting the official webpage www.trncemb.com.pk applicant must sign their own visa application form, and signatures on the application must match the signature in the applicant's passport, along with the recent picture. once completed the visa application, please print the form.
2. RECENT PASSPORT VALID FOR ATLEAST 6-MONTHS.
(Bring all the recent and previous passports along with a set of copies).
3. RECENT POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH.
(attested by the ministry of foreign affairs Pakistan).
4. NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD COPY.
5. MARRIAGE CERTIFCATE. (Must provide in English and attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of Pakistan).
6.BIRTH CERTIFICATE. (Authorized by the government of Pakistan, birth certificate of child / children’s, must be provided in English and attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of Pakistan). (if child / children’s, are born in Northern Cyprus, must provide their Northern Cyprus birth certificate). (Must provide, in – case of no- birth certicate, if the child / childern’s holding any relevant travel document).
7. FAMILY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE. (Attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of Pakistan)
8. POLIO VACCINATION CERTIFICATE.
9. VISA PROCESSING FEE IS RS/- 6,000 - PAKISTANI RUPEES.
10. MEDICAL TEST/BIOMETRIC.
“ NAYAB LABS & DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE”
6-Pak Pavilion Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.Ph: 051-2806327-28
12, Shadman-II, Opposite PIC Hospital, Jail Road, Lahore. Cell: 0345-0018838
Attached File: See / Download